We are looking for a passionate and creative producer who will be responsible for facilitating a show from beginning to end. The producer will create and manage production for both live and recorded programmes by generating original ideas, identifying suitable ideas from others and carry out thorough research.
- Strong Christian background
- Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication or in a related field
- At least have a year’s experience as a producer
- Good communication skills
- Very creative
- Must have strong time management and listening skills and have an eye for good quality production
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Be able to make solid judgments and decisions in a timely manner.
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 21st August 2020 with the job title “TV Producer” as the email subject.
- Family Media and its sister company Tune Inn are equal opportunity employers.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Family Media does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.